How to convert a LinkedIn post to a video with AI in 3 easy steps
1 Paste LinkedIn Post URL
Copy and paste your LinkedIn post URL into the text field. Typeframes will automatically analyze your post, generate a voiceover, and search for relevant video footage to create a compelling video.
2 Customize your video
Typeframes offers a wide range of customization options. You can adjust the voiceover, choose the footage, and synchronize the transitions with the music beats to ensure your video aligns with your brand and resonates with your audience.
3 Export your video
Once you're satisfied with the final product, you can export your video in multiple formats optimized for various social media platforms. This ensures optimal video quality and playback across all devices and platforms, increasing your reach and engagement.
How to turn text to video in just a few clicks
Start With Text Only
Whether it's a blog post, social media caption, or any text content, start by writing the words you want to bring to life.
- Write the text content you want to feature in your video
- Break texts into concise segments with short punctuated sentences.
- Select audio of choice.
Customise & Personalise
Typeframes gives you the tools to make your story uniquely yours.
- Tweak colors, fonts, and layouts to match your brand or personal style.
- Easily upload your own photos or videos to incorporate them seamlessly.
- Add visual impact with eye-catching animations or motion effects.
- Fine-tune the speech pace, volume, etc., of our AI generated voice.
Social-First Video Creation
Create perfect videos for social media, grab attention, and grow your business.
- Create vertical videos from any content, ready to be published.
- Generate voice, add animations and create super engaging content.
- Create automations, Typeframes will watch your blog, Twitter or Linkedin account and create content automatically
Your shortcut to effortless video story telling.